How can I post a YouTube link with the embedded video player on my webpage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Desiree
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Desiree
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
when I copy and paste a Youtube link in the body of my post, I just see the text format of the link...BUT I see other PFers have posted the whole Youtube player (so you can see what the video is about before clicking on it)...How can I do that? Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Click go advanced, then the little picture of the TV and then just paste in the serial number part of the youtube link

or just type "["YOUTUBE"]" "["/YOUTUBE"]" -without the quotes
 
remember to remove the v= part of the youtube vid ID.
 
MotoH said:
remember to remove the v= part of the youtube vid ID.

Thanks guys. It helped.