How Did a Physics Graduate Become a Researcher in Italy?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 564 views
Vini
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
How did you find PF?
social media
Hi, my name is Vini.
I am Graduated in Physics. I worked as a visiting researcher at the Institute of Complex Systems (ISC) at the National Research Council (Consiglio Nazionale Delle Ricerche) in Florence, Italy. My research interests are differential geometry, statistical mechanics, and thermodynamics.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums, Vini. It's great to have you here! :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Vini
Vini said:
How did you find PF?: social media

Hi, my name is Vini.
I am Graduated in Physics. I worked as a visiting researcher at the Institute of Complex Systems (ISC) at the National Research Council (Consiglio Nazionale Delle Ricerche) in Florence, Italy. My research interests are differential geometry, statistical mechanics, and thermodynamics.
Welcome Vini! We are honored to have you here.