Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I How do I find the standardized coefficients?

1. Apr 3, 2017 #1
    hi.
    I am using Stata to do a regression on longitudinal data. However, it does not produce numbers for standardized coefficients. How do I make stata produce the standardised coefficients as part of the regression operation?

Mons

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 8, 2017 #2
    Thanks for the thread! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post? The more details the better.

4. Apr 9, 2017 #3

QuantumQuest

Gold Member

Adding the option beta to the regress command will give the standardized regression coefficients, in this way: <your full regress command>, beta.

The listcoef command gives more extensive output regarding standardized coefficients. This is not part of Stata but you can download it with:
    search listcoef and follow the instructions.

For a tutorial for simple and multiple regression take a look at this UCLA resource.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted