Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How do I see all the topics I create?

1. Oct 14, 2011 #1
    How do I see all the topics I create?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 14, 2011 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Click on your name, you'll go to your profile, click on "statistics", click on "all threads started by you".

4. Oct 16, 2011 #3

tiny-tim

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

alternatively, click "Quick Links" in the menu bar, then click "Subscribed Threads" (two from the bottom of the drop-down menu) :wink:

5. Oct 16, 2011 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

That won't show anything if you don't have subscribed threads, I don't. It won't show just threads you started either.

6. Oct 16, 2011 #5

tiny-tim

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

most members subscribe to threads they start :wink:
    true, but the ones you start will have your name on the left-hand-side :smile:

7. Oct 16, 2011 #6

PAllen

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I also never subscribe to threads. I don't want any source of e-mails, and don't see point of subscribing otherwise. Actually, I would like an account setting for 'no subscribe' by default. I have to remember to set it any time I compose a message.

8. Oct 16, 2011 #7

tiny-tim

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

if you click "Edit Options" on your User Control Panel, you get …
    Default Thread Subscription Mode
    When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.​

… and you can click "No email notification" (instead of "Do not subscribe"), so that you are subscribed to every thread you post it, but no emails are sent to bother you :smile:

9. Oct 16, 2011 #8

PAllen

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I don't have this under User Control Panel. Here are all the choice I have (via ctrl-A, copy, paste):

Physics Forums Logo
    My PF Upgrade Blogs Library Staff Rules Get Posts Search Quick Links Log Out
    image image

Go Back Physics Forums
    Reload this Page
    User Control Panel

Welcome, PAllen.
    You last visited: T at 09:45 PM
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 2.

Your Control Panel
    Your Profile
    Edit Your Details
    Edit Profile Picture
    Networking
    Contacts & Friends
    Settings & Options
    Edit Avatar
    Edit Signature
    Edit Email & Password
    Edit Options
    Edit Ignore List
    Private Messages
    List Messages
    Send New Message
    Track Messages
    Edit Folders
    Subscribed Threads
    List Subscriptions
    Edit Folders
    Miscellaneous
    Event Reminders
    Paid Subscriptions
    Attachments
    Blog

New Subscribed Threads: (0)
    There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.
    View all Subscribed Threads

Mark Forums Read - Home - Archive - Top