How Do Spoiler Tags Ruin the Element of Surprise?

  • Topic: Bug 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbelly98
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
12,179
Reaction score
186
When [NOPARSE]
[/NOPARSE] tags contain [noparse]
  • [/noparse] tags, you can see the spoiler text.

    • I am not invisible :-(
    • Too bad!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
It's that beak...awesome, but perhaps a bit unwieldy :smile:.

  • so let me try
  • oh yes, I see me!
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
You're always breaking things :-p
LOL! Guess this one rates pretty far down on the PF To Do List.


lisab said:
It's that beak...awesome, but perhaps a bit unwieldy :smile:.
Well, I could have sworn I saw a nice juicy grub in here and my instincts just sort of kicked in... sorry about all the damage. :blushing: