How do you earn titles like homework helper on this forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter _N3WTON_
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
_N3WTON_
Messages
350
Reaction score
3
I have a question regarding something I have seem on this forum. I typically post in the homework help section, and sometimes I will see someone respond to a thread and under their name will be titles such as "homework helper" "science adviser" etc. I was just wondering how one earns such a title?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
They earn them from consistently accurate information, willingness to help and an overall good attitude. the badge let's you know that you can feel confident in the accuracy of the information they are giving, although no one is perfect, they are also rated by their willingness to admit when they are wrong.
 
Evo said:
They earn them from consistently accurate information, willingness to help and an overall good attitude. the badge let's you know that you can feel confident in the accuracy of the information they are giving, although no one is perfect, they are also rated by their willingness to admit when they are wrong.
fair enough...thanks for the response :)