How Does Flavour Physics Connect to Dark Matter?

• Thread starter elDimano
  • Start date
In summary, flavour physics aims to understand the fundamental particles and forces that govern the behavior of matter. By studying the properties of particles such as quarks and leptons, researchers hope to gain insight into the nature of dark matter, a mysterious substance that makes up a significant portion of the universe. Flavour physics experiments, such as the Large Hadron Collider, provide valuable data that can help in the search for dark matter particles and inform theories on their interactions with other particles. While the connection between flavour physics and dark matter is still being explored, it holds promise for uncovering the secrets of the universe.
elDimano
Hey physics community,
born in Germany and currently living in France I'm an 23 years old master student making his studies in the realm of flavour physics and dark matter. This autumn I submit my master thesis and until then I hope to talk about questions that occasionally arise which are not explained in textbooks or papers. So I'm looking forward to interesting discussions

Take care

Likes mechpeac
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Welcome to the forum