How does geology shape our understanding of the world?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicole4Jesus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Geology Welcome
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 771 views
Nicole4Jesus
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
How did you find PF?
Google Search for a chemistry question
My second introductory post because we are always learning, right?

I am 35 years old with an Associates degrees in: History, Arts & Humanities.

I study people and our interactions across the ages and in the present.

One of my scientific passions is Geology and Geophysics. Plate tectonics and the elements that create the rocks and minerals. The physical transformation on rocks and minerals with the presence of heat and pressure. So fascinating. I could talk about geology and how science interacts with the world around us.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org