How Does International Left-Handers Day Celebrate Southpaws?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    International
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Jimmy Snyder
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
22
A hearty left-handed complement to all you southpaws, my son included. I look forward to the day when lefties rights will be protected. When all people will shake hands as friends no matter how awkwardly. When same-handed marriages will be universally recognized. When lefties will be considered just the same as normal people. All who agree raise your right hand and say after me: I will never make fun of left-handed people again.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
lisab said:
How gauche.
A sinister accusation.
 
Jimmy Snyder said:
A sinister accusation.

An adroit reply!
 
I bought my son a pair of lefty scissors,
in the hope that,
when the day does come,

he will remember this moment and look upon me..

with pity...
 
Chi Meson said:
I bought my son a pair of lefty scissors...

Nice gesture!