How Does Listening to Alan Watts Inspire Career Choices in Physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter krash661
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
42 replies · 6K views
Physics news on Phys.org
A very weird whooshing, warp-like sound eminating from the wall of a physics computer lab. As I put my ear against the off white for a better listen, I can only think of an odd waterpipe flow, a strange refrigerator cycle, or the psychology floor above teamed up with a physics student and med partner and made a Frankenstein, which would have to have many tubes gushing with vastly unknown substances, giving breath to a tundra landscape in his rest or in the least his body otherwise without. If this is the case, his treatment is better than what late night physics-lab thinking does to one.
 
Any Muse fans out there?
Muse Live Lounge Special - 6 songs, excellent audio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpjciAuKBT0
 




I love Alan Watts, he is so incredibly profound and inspiring this is the reason I am on this forum and pursuing a career in physics. I'm only in grade 11 but I am constantly challenging myself learning things that are way above my head to expand my mind, this is one of the many great things in life.. expanding the mind :)
 
Last edited by a moderator: