Cyrus
- 3,246
- 17
I hope your fish tank springs leak all over your floor. (make sure you fill it with grape juice first) see how many of those u can pour into it.
Last edited:
http://www.candywarehouse.com/mms.htmlThere are about 500 Plain M&M's per pound.
Box? M&Ms come in bags. The bag is about the same shape and size as the M&Ms in it. This isn't like cereal where you get 10 corn flakes in a box that's 1 foot on every side.cyrusabdollahi said:but the size of the volume of the box is not the same as the volume of the m&m's.
I agree. I was thinking the 1 lb bags, since that's the most common "big" size sold. I wouldn't spend $15 for 3.25 lbs! I still thing Cyrus' math is off a bit...I have to go back and look...is he taking the physicists approach, "assume every M&M is a cube?" There's of course lots of space between M&Ms.Gale said:i was talking about the big bags. why would you buy the small overly priced bags id you're filling up an entire fishtank?

Evo said:The smart thing to do would be to fill most of the interior of the aquarium with something like cardboard boxes or styrofoam and then pour the m&m's around and over the top of them, giving the impression that the entire aquarium is filled. m&ms will go stale, you know. Not to mention attracting bugs and vermin.
Yes, I know, but the information they provided was the number of M&Ms per pound, not per bag. I don't really know why anyone, other than tribdog when he's been drinking and thinks the aquarium should be filled with candy, would want 3.25 lbs of M&Ms all at once! That's a lot of M&Ms to eat!moose said:BTW, moonbear, each one of those bags in your link was 3.25 pounds.
Well, that just means that the next time tribdog is telling us he has nothing to eat in the apartment, doesn't know how to fill a pot with water and turn a stove on, and needs something to eat, he'll have the stale M&Ms along with any additional protein they attract. It still can't be any worse than that Mexican place he keeps going to even though he's convinced they spit in his food.Evo said:The smart thing to do would be to fill most of the interior of the aquarium with something like cardboard boxes or styrofoam and then pour the m&m's around and over the top of them, giving the impression that the entire aquarium is filled. m&ms will go stale, you know. Not to mention attracting bugs and vermin.
The last picture I saw... it was worse than saliva. He said it was at the bottom of his coke—he placed it next to a penny for size, and it looked like.. well, a miniature turd. I mean stool! The medical term.It still can't be any worse than that Mexican place he keeps going to even though he's convinced they spit in his food.