How Many Mangoes Did Apputten Have Left After Savithree Ate Some?

  • Thread starter Thread starter powergirl
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 4K views
powergirl
cum'on try thiZzzzzz...! :)

hi guys...try this ... :smile:
"A boy from India named, Apputten picked some mangoes... And his friend savithree ate some mangoes from apputten's collection of mangoes...
whats the remaining number of mangoes?":-p
 
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Yes, that's hilarious. I'm literally rolling off my seat with laughter... Ow! help me my sides hurt... :rolleyes:
 
cristo said:
Am I missing the joke here?
Sorry, obviously my satirical wit doesn't work online...
 
Hootenanny said:
Sorry, obviously my satirical wit doesn't work online...

I thought there might be a hint of sarcasm in your comment. MY post was aimed at the OP really, since she's obviously seeing a joke that I'm not!
 
cristo said:
I thought there might be a hint of sarcasm in your comment. MY post was aimed at the OP really, since she's obviously seeing a joke that I'm not!
I don't think her tree goes all the way to the top branch...:wink: