Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,536
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,2006404,00.html
The only ones I've actually seen are South of the Border and the World's Largest Bottle of Catsup.
Near misses: Biosphere 2 (closed on the day my wife and I happened to drive by), The Thing (driven past it a few times, haven't had the nerve to stop... maybe next time!), and the Cadillac Ranch (drove right past it a couple of months ago without knowing it was there).
The only ones I've actually seen are South of the Border and the World's Largest Bottle of Catsup.
Near misses: Biosphere 2 (closed on the day my wife and I happened to drive by), The Thing (driven past it a few times, haven't had the nerve to stop... maybe next time!), and the Cadillac Ranch (drove right past it a couple of months ago without knowing it was there).