How many of these symphonic metal bands do you know?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmitry67
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Music
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
38 replies · 6K views
Draconian
Evanescence
Lacrimosa
Lacuna coil
Nightwish
Within Temptation

6: I listen to 4 of them and 2 ring a bell
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I only need to recognise one of them to realize that you taste in music is indicative of a fat 17 year old goth.

Not that there's anything wrong with fat gothsIs rareness a quiality you look for in the music you listen to? does it add to your appreciation of it?
 
A goth band I saw a little of on TV once that were quite good was Persephone, you might like to check them out.
 
zero for your list and zero for redbelly's list. I think this is only because I think Goth music sucks and I don't know what contra dances are.
 
glondor said:
One, Evanesence edit oops didn't see lacuna coil,,, two.

Same