How to Ask Questions and Get Involved in Cosmology Discussions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Passionate Eng
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Passionate Eng
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Hi everyone :smile:
I'm a new member her
my name is Mohammad Nour from Jordan
I'm studying electrical engineering in Jordan University of Science and Technology
I'm intersted in in many regions of science but specially in cosmology
I'm wish I get some benefits from being here with you
I have a little question: How can I ask a question here?! :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

To ask a question, select the appropriate forum and create a thread.

As an example, if you have a Calculus homework problem that you need help on, create a thread in the Calculus homework forum and fill in the homework template so we know what the question is, what facts you know and what steps you did before you got stuck.