How to find out my bioage/biological age?

  • Thread starter Thread starter timeuser84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Age
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
timeuser84
Messages
59
Reaction score
6
Hi, I was wondering, how can I find out my bioage? or is there a way/scientific test/s I can take to find out my current biological age? I am 33 in years but I want to see if my biological age is younger, the same or if its older then 33.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Unfortunately the concept of "bioage" is nonsense. It's just a made up term used by people who know very little about health and biology. Often they are trying to sell you a product (as the first half-dozen or so links on google attests to). While some people's bodies seem to degrade faster than others, it is not correct to say that they are "aging faster" or that they have a higher "bioage" than someone else.

Since bioage isn't a mainstream medical concept, I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this thread.

Thread locked.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jim mcnamara