How to improve a summary of superposition/Schrodinger's cat

  • Thread starter Thread starter whatisreality
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
whatisreality
Messages
286
Reaction score
1

Homework Statement


Sorry if this is in the wrong place again... I have been asked to prepare a general overview of some aspects of quantum mechanics. This is extremely general, and it was intended we choose our own topics. Bearing in mind I'm 15 and self-tutoring, is this a reasonable attempt...?
I need to know if I'm missing any key vocab, or if I have not understood the topic correctly. I'm sorry it's quite long... Thanks for any help!


Homework Equations





The Attempt at a Solution


Is in the document attached! :)
 
Attachments
Physics news on Phys.org
I had to delete the pictures in order to upload the file...