I am having trouble with the attached question. I see that from the

• Thread starter ThomasMagnus
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around having difficulty with a given question and seeking clarification and guidance on how to solve it. It was emphasized that it is acceptable and encouraged to ask for help in understanding and solving the question.
ThomasMagnus
I am having trouble with the attached question. I see that from the value of Keq
that the concentration of products is favored. I have tried many ways but they all don't make sense

The correct answer is A. Can you help me understand why it is A?

Thanks!

Attachments

• huhuhuhhuhu.png
    huhuhuhhuhu.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 420
Physics news on Phys.org

What can you tell about the system looking at Keq?

What do you know about reaction speeds at equilibrium? Do you know kinetic interpretation of chemical equilibrium?

1. What do you mean by "I am having trouble with the attached question"?

This statement typically means that the person is having difficulty understanding or solving the question that has been provided to them. It could be due to a lack of knowledge or understanding of the topic, or it could be a complex or confusing question.

2. Can you clarify the attached question?

This question is asking for further explanation or clarification about the question that has been provided. This could be due to unclear wording, conflicting information, or a lack of context. Providing additional information or examples can help clarify the question.

3. How can I solve the attached question?

This question is asking for guidance or steps on how to solve the given question. The answer will depend on the specific question and subject matter, but generally, it is helpful to break down the question into smaller parts and use any relevant formulas or concepts to solve it.

4. What should I do if I am still having trouble with the attached question after attempting to solve it?

If you are still struggling with the question, it is important to seek help or guidance from a teacher, tutor, or colleague. They may be able to provide additional explanations or examples that can help you better understand the question and how to solve it.

5. Is it okay to ask for help with the attached question?

Absolutely! Asking for help is a crucial part of learning and problem-solving. It is always better to seek assistance and fully understand the question and solution rather than struggling on your own. Don't be afraid to reach out for help when needed.