Theory that the universe is a conscious entity powered by infinite energy

  • Thread starter Thread starter emanon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Universe
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
60 replies · 10K views
Originally posted by M. Gaspar
Iacchus:

I don't know why I logged on at this time, as I have ZERO TIME to reply to anything. HOWEVER, I will tell you that I started a thread a few weeks back entitled: Is the Universe Conscious" which I'm going to access now, do a post on it, then you'll see it appear on the PF menu again. This way, I don't have to repeat myself...IF you'll take the time to read what I -- and others -- have had to say.

Would love to continue the discussion anyway...
Actually I started a new thread called, https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2564". Please take a look. Thanks!
 
Last edited by a moderator: