Nature and The Universe, How can Nature being conscious, know what it is doing ?

In summary, Nature does not have a conscious plan or intention in creating life. Evolution is a blind process of inheritable change over time that is influenced by the environment. Nature does not think or plan, it simply adapts and changes over time.
SBC
Forget about the GOD for the moment, we do not need GOD to create the universe (As pointed out by Prof.Stephen Hawking both matter and anti matter ruling out the existence of god) , First there was bang and then all the mass produced (perhaps by higgs boson (waiting for updates from CERN)) Space time and everything came to an existence.

Now we have living beings flesh, bones, muscular mass (from laws of chemistry) and neurotransmitters to transmit signals from our brain and also which is making me to type this today.

so far it has used a lot of it's Physical properties into Biological for example...

Nature knows how at what point an animal can balance it's body, or have vision (also night vision for some animals (IR). As if it got the knowledge of Physics, Mathematics, Biology and chemistry.

Let us say, it's like this, say we have to make a camera. we need to study focal length of the lens, type of the lens convex or concave, aberrations etc also our camera need to be focused all by it self, also pixels and much more related to RGB color.

So, Now I am asking you all How does Nature know what out doing all this to make this Living organic eye ball ? By using it's own laws of physics.

How does it knows that

Nature says, "HA HA HA I know this would be sufficient for this animal to see things properly" , "I shell use laws of Physics, Biology, Math and Chemistry for this animal to live on it's own"

as if all the living being who got eyes do not have any problems with for what nature does, as if it knows what it does...

How come it knows what it does ? Through evolution, by this slow process it might have improved. however, it does not solve the puzzle.

May be some physicists or Mathematicians might have show we do not need GOD to create this universe. so, what about Nature and it's Conscious nature ?

We say

1.We have Laws of Nature
2.Constants in Nature both Mathematics and Physics (What made these constants to be universal constant?)
3. how does nature know it's own laws of Electricity (for application in Life such as neurotransmitters to transmit signals from our brain )
4. Classical Mechanics application (for the motion of living being, way it's stands and way it walks etc)
5. optics (for creation of Eye perfectly with big focus, today Sony and other 3d Camcorders companies are struggling to make one stereoscopic recording camera just as our binocular vision.)
6. Structure of DNA (it's formation of structure bond together with static electricity or electric charge.

it could be evolution but just think why some animals try to match with the background when it cannot see in color and Nature does it.

7. Why is that Nature does wants to give what we exactly we need ?

8. How does nature know all about this and how can it uses it's own knowledge to make life out of it in the form of it's own application ?

Forget about us being conscious I say Nature got it's own consciousness. It knows what it does so what's wrong in calling it as Consciousness.

This is our scientific GOD, it is Nature.

Just think how beautiful and complex things it does and here you are reading this right now .. so why not think why cannot I say it is conscious ?

How come it used lot of it's own applications of physical properties to create life and today me and you being part of it exploring this universe looking for the answer.

How come laws of Mathematics can be used in Physics forming Theoretical Physics ?

Here I am talking about applications by Nature, It does more than a living being can.

Space news on Phys.org
Well, if Nature is conscious, how could it NOT know what it is doing?

Nature doesn't know anything. Nothing sits there and thinks "how will this animal be able to see? I know it will need an eye! How should I design it?" Evolution is a blind process of inheritable change over time under contextual environmental attrition. It is not designed and it is not perfect or even rational (as shown by the human eye being backwards and thus having a blind spot.

1. How can nature be conscious?

Nature itself is not conscious in the same way that humans are. Consciousness is a complex concept that involves self-awareness and the ability to reflect on one's own thoughts and experiences. However, nature does exhibit certain behaviors and processes that can be seen as a form of intelligence. For example, plants can respond to stimuli, animals can learn and adapt, and ecosystems display a balance and efficiency that suggests a level of organization and purpose.

2. How does nature know what it is doing?

Nature does not have a conscious understanding of what it is doing, but rather operates through a series of interconnected processes and feedback loops. These processes have evolved over billions of years and have resulted in the complex and diverse systems we see in the natural world. Nature 'knows' what it is doing through trial and error, adaptation, and the laws of physics and biology.

3. Can nature make deliberate decisions?

No, nature does not make deliberate decisions in the same way that humans do. The concept of decision-making requires a level of consciousness and intentionality that is not present in nature. However, natural systems can appear to make decisions through the process of natural selection and the survival of the fittest. Certain traits and behaviors that are advantageous for survival and reproduction will be passed on to future generations, while those that are not will eventually disappear.

4. Is nature capable of creativity?

Nature does not possess the same type of creativity that humans do, as it is not capable of imagining and creating entirely new concepts or ideas. However, nature does exhibit a form of creativity through the process of evolution. Through genetic mutations and natural selection, new species and adaptations are constantly emerging, resulting in the incredible diversity of life on Earth.

5. How can we better understand the consciousness of nature?

The concept of nature being conscious is still a topic of debate and research in the scientific community. While we may never fully understand the consciousness of nature, one way to gain a deeper understanding is through continued observation and study of natural systems. By studying the behaviors and processes of plants, animals, and ecosystems, we can gain insights into the intelligence and complexity of nature. Additionally, advancements in fields such as neuroscience and artificial intelligence may also provide new perspectives on the consciousness of nature.