I illustrated an educational book that just hit the shelves

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
23 replies · 5K views
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
Messages
24,696
Reaction score
9,098
I illustrated an educational book and it's hit the bookshelves!

LJ071001alienworlds.jpg


I illo'd the cover and several of the interior planetscapes using stock astronomy pics, PhotoShop and Truespace 3 (for the spaceship).


Yay me!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Will there be any book signing sessions in my area any time soon? I want a copy!
 
Congrats!11:approve:

PS: I'm looking forward to reading you!(sorry I'm not a native speaker and the title sounds a bit strange to me:blushing:)
 
Last edited:
sas3 said:
What is the name of the Book?

Couldn't read the cover in big letters in the opening post? Alien Worlds. :biggrin:

Congrats Dave! When you get your first royalty checks, the sisterhood expects that the appropriate chocolate tributes will be sent. :approve:
 
I couldn't see the picture at work, but at home I can.

Nice work!