I love Poland
- Thread starter Borek
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
6 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Hornbein
Gold Member
- 4,248
- 3,377
Borek said:Just uploaded a video to YouTube.
If you are not fluent in Polish - switch on English subtitles (CC).
(The Case of Andrew D. will be published in the next few months, but there is already a free demo)
Each issue of Mad magazine used to have potrzebnie written somewhere in amongst the drawings.
weirdoguy
- 1,419
- 1,453
I like "żółć" since it is entirely written with polish letters.
Anyways, I love Poland, but I hate most of its population
Anyways, I love Poland, but I hate most of its population

- 20,819
- 28,467
In this case I have a recommendation for you. Move to Germany. The Poles I have met here over the years were, without exception, nice people. Not so sure about the Germans, though.weirdoguy said:Anyways, I love Poland, but I hate most of its population![]()
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,878
- 6,213
Had a great time in Germany 2003 in Scheeßel at the Hurricane Festival. Met lots of German and Polish and it was a ton of fun. The polish people could not speak English and I could not speak Polish so we conversed in German, the Germans laughed at my Manchester German a lot.fresh_42 said:In this case I have a recommendation for you. Move to Germany. The Poles I have met here over the years were, without exception, nice people. Not so sure about the Germans, though.
The polish girls and guys drank straight vodka out of plastic containers, just nuts.
A trip like that now would ruin me for weeks.
weirdoguy
- 1,419
- 1,453
pinball1970 said:The polish girls and guys drank straight vodka out of plastic containers
Oh I did that too when I was younger
But you know, a really good vodka can be drank straight, did that last friday.Similar threads
- enderleero1
- · Replies 33 ·
- STEM Career Guidance
- Replies
- 33
- user366312
- · Replies 21 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 21
- ProbablySid
- · Replies 8 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 8
- JarodY
- · Replies 4 ·
- General Engineering
- Replies
- 4
- jlmccart03
- · Replies 18 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 18
- Hamiltonian
- · Replies 4 ·
- STEM Career Guidance
- Replies
- 4
- Marry
- · Replies 22 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 22
- turbo
- · Replies 8 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 8
- Thinkaholic
- · Replies 22 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 22
- wolram
- · Replies 12 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 12