Comment parler du sport en français avec un francophone?

• Thread starter NewScientist
  • Start date
In summary, the person is asking for someone to help them with a French project, but does not think their own skills are good enough.
NewScientist
Hey,

In this land of intelligence there must be a french speaker about!

I am asking because I need to compose a brief text (1/2 a page) on sports in french, incorporating as many of the following as possible: passive, pluperfect, perfect, imperfect and future tenses. The text needs to talk about sports I have done and also what I wish to do - I want it to be ace so I was wondering if there was someone out there with an IM program who would work on it with me?!

Replies soon!

-NS!

Computer science news on Phys.org
Remember:

J'ai mange les haricots blancs avec la sauce tomate sur la pain grille.

I ate beans on toast.

Perfeck!

They didn't give me an A at GCSE for nowt, I tell thee...

grrrr! Mine needs to rock some socks! Serious people needed!

Merci pour taking le piss!

-NS

C'est pas une problemme, mon petit ananas.

NewScientist said:
Serious people needed!
Have you forgotten where you are?! :eek:

brewnog said:
C'est pas une problemme, mon petit ananas.
Did you just call him a pineapple? :confused:

Danger said:
Did you just call him a pineapple? :confused:

Oui, c'est mon fruit favourit parce que il'y a beaucoup des chevaux verts.

omg! grr i hoped one of you might be a competent french person! my hopes are lost on you quasi-brilliant people...

J'aimerais t'aider, mais je ne pense pas que mon francais vas etre a ton niveau.

Peut etre je devrais prendre une classe en francais cette annee pour me refreshir un p'tit peut de francais.

Bonne chance!

Merde! Je pense que les personnes qui habitent en Canada sont peut-etre francophones mais non! Je mourirai!

Isn't Sony owned by the French now? If so, I have a francophone you could borrow.

Nous ne sommes pas censés être portion FAISONS le travail sommes nous ?

Apporté à vous par le babelfish.

1. What is "Need a Francophone? Ask Here!"?

"Need a Francophone? Ask Here!" is a platform that connects individuals or businesses who require French language services with French speakers who are willing to provide their expertise.

2. Who can use "Need a Francophone? Ask Here!"?

Anyone who needs French language services, such as translation, interpretation, or tutoring, can use "Need a Francophone? Ask Here!". Both individuals and businesses are welcome to use the platform.

3. How does "Need a Francophone? Ask Here!" work?

Users can post a request for French language services on the platform, and Francophone speakers can then browse and respond to these requests. Users can also search for specific services and directly contact Francophone speakers who offer them.

4. Is "Need a Francophone? Ask Here!" free to use?

Yes, "Need a Francophone? Ask Here!" is completely free to use for both users and Francophone speakers. There are no fees or charges for posting requests or providing services.

5. How can I become a Francophone speaker on "Need a Francophone? Ask Here!"?

To become a Francophone speaker on "Need a Francophone? Ask Here!", you can simply sign up and create a profile on the platform. Make sure to include your skills and expertise in French language services so that users can find you easily.

Back