I need some e-books about Mechanics

• Thread starter Kalindu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mechanics
In summary, Mechanics is a branch of physics that deals with the behavior of physical bodies when subjected to forces or displacements, and the subsequent effects on motion and equilibrium. E-books, or electronic books, are digital versions of books that can be accessed and read on electronic devices such as computers, tablets, and e-readers. If you are studying or working in the field of Mechanics, e-books can provide a convenient and accessible way to learn about the subject. They also often include interactive features, such as simulations and animations, which can enhance your understanding of the concepts. There are many websites and online platforms that offer free e-books about Mechanics, and they can also be found at local libraries. As with any source of information, it is
Kalindu
Sorry 4 disturbing
I need some e-books about Mechanics

Is there anybody who is ready 2 giv me them?

Physics news on Phys.org
Kurdt said:
The following thread has some links to resources that have free science books. If you're asking for specific e-books that require one to purchase them then I'm afraid that is illegal.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=174685

thanx macho

What is Mechanics?

Mechanics is a branch of physics that deals with the behavior of physical bodies when subjected to forces or displacements, and the subsequent effects on motion and equilibrium.

What are e-books?

E-books, or electronic books, are digital versions of books that can be accessed and read on electronic devices such as computers, tablets, and e-readers.

Why would I need e-books about Mechanics?

If you are studying or working in the field of Mechanics, e-books can provide a convenient and accessible way to learn about the subject. They also often include interactive features, such as simulations and animations, which can enhance your understanding of the concepts.

Are there any free e-books about Mechanics available?

Yes, there are many websites and online platforms that offer free e-books about Mechanics. You can also check with your local library to see if they offer any e-books on the subject.

Can e-books about Mechanics be trusted as reliable sources of information?

As with any source of information, it is important to critically evaluate the credibility of the author and the publisher. Look for e-books from reputable sources, such as academic institutions or well-known publishers, and check for reviews or recommendations from other readers.