I want to get some books about Mechanics analysis

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
HaoBoJiang
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Summary:: Is there somebody can help me?

The book about Mechanics analysis or classical mechanics,if you have read some good books, please recommend them to me, I will be very grateful.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Um, did you try the "search" option on our forum? There have been a lot of similar questions throughout the years.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: HaoBoJiang
A very good one is also Vol. 1 of Landau and Lifshitz and vol. 1 of Sommerfeld's Lectures on Theoretical Physics. For the more mathematically inclined reader also Arnold's book is great.
 
weirdoguy said:
Um, did you try the "search" option on our forum? There have been a lot of similar questions throughout the years.
Thanks.
 
vanhees71 said:
A very good one is also Vol. 1 of Landau and Lifshitz and vol. 1 of Sommerfeld's Lectures on Theoretical Physics. For the more mathematically inclined reader also Arnold's book is great.
Thank you very much.
 
jedishrfu said:
I would check out Goldstein or Marion. They were the gold standard for Classical Mechanics.
Ok,I will agree with you.