I need some really good questions

• Thread starter harmeet_angel
  • Start date
In summary, good questions are clear, specific, and thought-provoking, encouraging critical thinking and deeper understanding of a topic. To come up with good questions, it is helpful to have a strong understanding of the subject and brainstorm potential questions that would lead to discussion and critical thinking. The internet can also be a useful resource for finding good questions. In research, good questions can serve as the basis for a project, guide experiments, or aid in data collection. In a group setting, it is important to be clear and concise, allow time for others to respond, and promote open-mindedness and respectful discussion while avoiding leading or biased questions.
Actually, I reached here just while I was searching for them. So, I would be really thankful if someone somehow knows a site that has really good questions <those hard forces and motion questions>. I was reading some thread in here that said some fundamental book by reinsick or someone is really good, but that would take time to get that book, so for that time..

Physics news on Phys.org
http://feynmanlectures.info/" [Broken] has some nice questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

I understand the importance of asking good questions in order to further our understanding of the world around us. It is commendable that you are seeking out resources to help improve your questioning skills. While I cannot provide a specific website for you, I would recommend looking into scientific journals or textbooks related to forces and motion. These sources often have thought-provoking questions and problems that can challenge your understanding and help you develop a deeper understanding of the subject. Additionally, I would suggest reaching out to other scientists or educators in the field for guidance and recommendations. Good luck in your quest for excellent questions!

1. What makes a question "good"?

A good question is one that is clear, specific, and thought-provoking. It should encourage critical thinking and lead to a deeper understanding of a topic.

2. How can I come up with good questions?

The best way to come up with good questions is to first understand the topic or subject you are interested in. Then, brainstorm potential questions and consider which ones would spark the most discussion or require the most critical thinking.

3. Can I use the internet to find good questions?

Yes, the internet can be a great resource for finding good questions. You can search for discussion forums, online quizzes, or even use a question generator to spark your own ideas.

4. How can I use good questions in my research?

Good questions can be used in various ways in research, such as forming the basis for a research project, guiding the direction of an experiment, or as a tool for data collection through surveys or interviews.

5. Are there any tips for asking good questions in a group setting?

When asking questions in a group setting, it is important to be clear and concise, allow time for others to think and respond, and encourage open-mindedness and respectful discussion. Additionally, try to avoid leading or biased questions and be open to different perspectives.

Suggested for: I need some really good questions

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies