I quick. havent been paying much attention.

• Thread starter 85Mario85
  • Start date
In summary, you are in trouble because you have a chapter test and a final coming up. You need help with a physics problem, but you are not showing enough effort to get help from the forum.
85Mario85
I haven't been paying much attention and i have a chapter test tomorrow and a final on thursday i need help on how to do this.

Picture070.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
Wow, it looks like you are in trouble. We really cannot help you catch up at this late date. Perhaps in the future you will make an effort to keep up.

can someone help me with some problems at least??

Integral said:
Wow, it looks like you are in trouble. We really cannot help you catch up at this late date. Perhaps in the future you will make an effort to keep up.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/work.html

Last edited by a moderator:
85Mario85 said:

What are you stuck on?

85Mario85 said:

ok, then start with what you know about the first question.

i really know nothing.
do you guys have the formulas i would use to solve these?
im sure if i have the formulas i can figure out how to solve it.
i lost my formula sheet :cry:

What I've learned from lurking here a while is you're not going to get handouts. You have to show an effort, and people will point you in the right direction.

Taking pictures of a crumpled piece of paper and basically asking for answers is not showing effort.

i only want someone not to give me the answers but to explain to me how to do it.
maybe like give me examples that look like the problems on the paper. but not exactly.

This forum is here to assist in homework questions. Not to teach an entire introductory physics course, which it sounds like is what you need.

Although, I like the fact that you admit you haven't been paying attention. At least you know why.

Let me just give you a hint then: if you draw the wrong diagram you're not going to be able to solve 2. East and west are opposite directions, just like north and south.

Related to I quick. havent been paying much attention.

1. What does "I quick" mean?

"I quick" is not a grammatically correct phrase. It is possible that the person meant to say "I'm quick" or "I'm in a hurry" as a way of expressing that they are moving or thinking quickly.

2. Why does the person mention not paying much attention?

The person may be explaining that they have not been focused or attentive lately, which could be a reason for their quick movements or thoughts.

3. Is this statement related to a specific topic or situation?

Without further context, it is difficult to determine the specific topic or situation that the person is referring to. It could be related to work, school, or personal matters.

4. How should I respond to this statement?

It depends on the context and your relationship with the person. If you are unsure, it is best to ask for clarification or simply acknowledge their statement by saying something like "Okay, I see." or "Thanks for letting me know."

5. Does this statement indicate any urgency or importance?

It is possible that the person is trying to convey a sense of urgency or importance by mentioning their quick movements and lack of attention. However, without more information, it is difficult to determine the true intent behind the statement.