Identifying 1960s sci-fi story about radio waves as angels

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 6K views
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Messages
2,843
Reaction score
2,566
I wonder if anyone could help me identify a short story I read back in the 1960s. It might have been in an old (1950s) copy of Astounding Science Fiction magazine.

I think the story involved a sea journey but the main thing I recall is that that radio wave communications was interpreted as angels carrying messages.`
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Steve4Physics said:
Thanks @jedishrfu . Unfortunately, that's not the story I had in mind. But I found it meanwhile.

[Moderator's note: edited due to copyright issues.]
Care to share? I'm interested!
 
Search for The Next Voice You Hear with google. There are snippets of scenes available on youtube.

and youtube has a version you can buy or rent.