1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schools If a university program is still open to applicants, is it too late to apply

1. Aug 19, 2011 #1
    Hi everybody,

I've been deciding to transfer to another Ontario University (York University) and I have looked to see if the program that I am interested in is open and to my surprise the program is open. I have already applied to the program to be on the safe side, but if a program is still open to applicants even though the semester is starting in two weeks, can one still be accepted into the program if one has achieved the minimum requirements.

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 19, 2011 #2

Dembadon

Gold Member

Have you not been able to contact anyone at the university? Only they would be able to tell you with certainty, or at least get you to someone who would know.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook