If a university program is still open to applicants, is it too late to apply

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
chris_0101
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Hi everybody,

I've been deciding to transfer to another Ontario University (York University) and I have looked to see if the program that I am interested in is open and to my surprise the program is open. I have already applied to the program to be on the safe side, but if a program is still open to applicants even though the semester is starting in two weeks, can one still be accepted into the program if one has achieved the minimum requirements.

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
chris_0101 said:
Hi everybody,

I've been deciding to transfer to another Ontario University (York University) and I have looked to see if the program that I am interested in is open and to my surprise the program is open. I have already applied to the program to be on the safe side, but if a program is still open to applicants even though the semester is starting in two weeks, can one still be accepted into the program if one has achieved the minimum requirements.

Thanks

Have you not been able to contact anyone at the university? Only they would be able to tell you with certainty, or at least get you to someone who would know.