If maths was a food, which food would it be?

• Thread starter Antuntun
  • Start date

Antuntun

I think it would be a pizza because you can divide it into fractions and halfs and is interesting and different as maths is.

ISamson

Gold Member
I prefer rabbits and spirals! (Fibonacci!)

Also 2 PI R = C food.

Butter: In a master's hands, it can produce beautiful results. Amateurs can use it enhance their own products, but doing it wrong creates a soggy mess.

MarkFL

I don't know what it would be, but I am certain it would taste just like chicken. :wink:

wukunlin

Gold Member
Plain loaf. It is basic and essential, but made with the right technique and good ingredients, it can be absolutely amazing without the need of extra flavouring

StatGuy2000

Education Advisor
As I'm half-Asian, my answer would be rice. It is basic and essential, and can serve as a prime ingredient for a wide range of material (food for rice, research fields for math).

wukunlin

Gold Member
As I'm half-Asian, my answer would be rice. It is basic and essential, and can serve as a prime ingredient for a wide range of material (food for rice, research fields for math).
This is very interesting :woot: I am full-Asian and the first thing came to my mind was a loaf of bread. Probably more to do with having lived most of my life in New Zealand though.
Fun fact: bread is popular but disgustingly expensive in China, I guess it's a matter of projection.

OCR

After the math teacher told the class that the area of a circle is πr2, the Kentucky mountain man said:

"Pie are not square! Pie are round! Cornbread are square!"

Ref.

Stephen Tashi

Science Advisor
Walnuts, pecans - or something hard to crack open.

Oh come on! If Math was food there is only one real answer: Chocolate! Nothing so bitter could taste so sweet with just a little imagination.

Metmann

Scalloped minced meat. Hard to digest, but incredibly tasty :biggrin: