I'm on ur building, riding mah invisible bike

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
40 replies · 8K views
You've already googled "dogs reduce stress". Why bother.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
leroyjenkens said:
I'm not sure why zombie needs to be misspelled in that picture. That's the problem I have with these.

This is for you then Leroy...
1251524955999.jpg
 
rootX said:

Is this why I feel that irresistible urge to feed the stray who has taken up residence on my front porch?

Well if it is, it doesn't explain the satisfaction I feel by doing it.

(Except I can't stand to watch...like a wolf, that cat eats !)
 
TheLoser said:
I don't know why people laugh about the sites. They have not anything laughing

Ah c'mon, you don't think this is funny?

[PLAIN]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/funny-pictures-cat-slept-on-face.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
leroyjenkens said:
I'm not sure why zombie needs to be misspelled in that picture. That's the problem I have with these.

I found this one, just for you. :biggrin:

anti-lolcat1.jpg
 
You know it's funny. If house cats were as big as large dogs...
 
lisab said:
Ah c'mon, you don't think this is funny?

[PLAIN]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/funny-pictures-cat-slept-on-face.jpg[/QUOTE]

:smile: Total mess! Pretty much how I look like when I wake up! :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I do love these pictures...

As the Internet would say, "MOAR!"