Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I'm on vactation and it's raining!

1. Jan 14, 2006 #1

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I just found this plugged-in laptop at a Deli in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.

We came here to do some back-country skiing, but there is no snow and it is raining. Just thought I'd check in to complain while they make my turkey-wrap.

We just did a "technical hike" through refrozen, slick slush. Fun for a while but now I'm soaked, and there's two more days of thins.

so, what's your worst vactation?
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 14, 2006 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

You should have come with us to Disney World, Chi Meson. The weather was perfect.... at least till it got cold.

4. Jan 14, 2006 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I don't know if the freakish warm spell we had earlier this week made it all the way to New Hampshire, but I was enjoying a 70 degree day here yesterday...and woke up to slushy snow today. :bugeye:

Hopefully the rain will stop for you so you can at least enjoy some of New Hampshire's pretty outdoors, even if it doesn't involve the skiing you planned on. We've had a fairly warm winter, I wonder how any of the eastern ski areas are faring.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?