Incredible Adventures dream vacations

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary: You can have a group of six for < $50K; so a little over 8K a piece. Is ice driving big up there such that other people might want to do it? I'd never really heard of this before. I'm still torn between the high-speed combat maneuvers flight, and the edge of space flight, which were both about the same price. There was a deal available out of Vegas where you can fly a trainer jet for a much lower price, but I'm still shooting for the MiGs - its a race between the economy, my business, and my age. I thought I was on my way about five years ago, but that plan came to an abrupt end in 2007.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Fly a MiG over Moscow, go to the edge of space, drive a submarine, swim with sharks, balloon over the Alps, this company offers some truly incredible adventures. I still hope to fly a MiG before I'm too old.
http://www.incredible-adventures.com/

Their menu has expanded greatly since I first became interested in their MiG program, but I just received an email with their latest adventure, which made me LOL. Funny!

Our new Covert Ops Counter Terrorism Adventure is incredibly intense. Spend four days in Miami training with former Israeli soldier Garret Machine and you can expect to go home a little bruised and battered. The adventure is both physically and mentally exhausting. Covert Ops Counter Terror training isn't for wimps.

The adventure is hard core fun. Here is what a few of our January Covert Ops participants had to say about their experience:

Physics news on Phys.org
A lot of views but no favorites?

I wonder what their rocket flight cost; probably far out of my price range even in a best case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWi0H0WsfdY

I'll fly those jets to get practice until that suborbital flight is ready!

rootX said:
I want to try them all!

My favorite one is driving in artic! :biggrin:

Now, I need to save 10-15K for that :cry:

http://www.incredible-adventures.com/ice-driving.html

You can have a group of six for < $50K; so a little over 8K a piece. Is ice driving big up there such that other people might want to do it? I'd never really heard of this before.

DaveC426913 said:
I'll fly those jets to get practice until that suborbital flight is ready!

The last time I checked, the MiGs over Moscow deal was nice but really spendy - about $20K, and no group deals. You stay in a five-star hotel and it takes a week for the training, but it only includes one flight day. Of course, the price of fuel alone must be staggering.

I'm still torn between the high-speed combat maneuvers flight, and the edge of space flight, which were both about the same price. There was a deal available out of Vegas where you can fly a trainer jet for a much lower price, but I'm still shooting for the MiGs - its a race between the economy, my business, and my age. I thought I was on my way about five years ago, but that plan came to an abrupt end in 2007.

I did the Air Combat gig, which is I think still only about $1000. It was incredible and well worth every dime for thrill junkies.
http://www.incredible-adventures.com/air_combat_adventures.html

The halo [30,000 foot] jumps look interesting and only cost about $4K - getting in the range of the price of many typical vacation packages.

Ivan Seeking said:
The last time I checked, the MiGs over Moscow deal was nice but really spendy - about $20K, and no group deals. You stay in a five-star hotel and it takes a week for the training, but it only includes one flight day. Of course, the price of fuel alone must be staggering.

I must have read it wrong. I thought the page said $2500-$6000. Oh. That was for the L-39 adventure.

1. What kind of activities can I expect on an Incredible Adventures dream vacation?

At Incredible Adventures, we offer a wide range of activities for our dream vacations. These can include thrilling adventures like skydiving, bungee jumping, and zip lining, as well as more relaxed activities like hiking, snorkeling, and cultural experiences. Each dream vacation is unique and tailored to your preferences.

2. Are there age restrictions for participating in Incredible Adventures dream vacations?

Yes, there are age restrictions for certain activities on our dream vacations. Some activities may have a minimum age requirement for safety reasons, while others may have a minimum age limit for insurance purposes. Please check with us for specific age restrictions for your chosen dream vacation.

3. How physically fit do I need to be to participate in an Incredible Adventures dream vacation?

The physical fitness requirements vary depending on the activities included in your dream vacation. Some may require a certain level of physical fitness, while others may be suitable for all fitness levels. It is important to inform us of any medical conditions or physical limitations before booking your dream vacation.

4. Can I customize my Incredible Adventures dream vacation?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that everyone has different interests and preferences, so we offer the option to customize your dream vacation. You can choose which activities to include, the duration of your trip, and even the destination. Our team will work with you to create the perfect dream vacation tailored to your needs.

5. What safety measures are in place for Incredible Adventures dream vacations?

Safety is our top priority at Incredible Adventures. We work with experienced and certified guides for all activities, and we regularly inspect all equipment to ensure it is in top condition. We also provide thorough safety briefings before each activity and have emergency protocols in place. Your safety is our utmost concern.

Back