1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Interested in Physics, Chemistry and Engineering, what do I do now?

1. Jul 18, 2013 #1
    I have big interests in physics, chemistry and engineering as a whole and I hope that one day I can mesh these subjects together. Is there any job out there that can apply all of these subjects together into one career?

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 18, 2013 #2

462chevelle

Gold Member

engineering would apply all of those fields to their work depending on what kind of company you worked for. chemistry I don't know so much as far as that goes. but physics and engineering go hand in hand.

4. Jul 19, 2013 #3
    Why don't you try Material Science and Engineering. Perfect blend of all worlds

5. Aug 27, 2013 #4
    What about turbulent combustion? - You have a lot of fluid mechanics, chemical kinetics, thermodynamics and an obvious application.

6. Aug 28, 2013 #5
    I second the suggestion of materials science/engineering.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook