1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Internship for inexperienced students?

Tags:
  1. Feb 10, 2014 #1
    Hello. I'm a Junior in Highschool and will be taking the CHSPE for early entry to begin a 2 year college in the fall. Are there any possible internships that someone with my (lack of) experience would be able to apply for? It could be book keeping or something nearly irrelevant so long as I'm working for a business that will give me experience in the field (even a small amount or from a distance.) there didn't seem to be a better forum to post this in. Also, my goal is to become a cosmologist.

Sent from my iPhone using Physics Forums

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 10, 2014 #2
    I know that NASA and some national labs (Fermi, Los Alamos) have internships for those who are still in high school. Many of them also have internships designed for people in two-year colleges, however I'm not sure that you would qualify since you will not be a student until the fall.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook