Should I take general chemistry if I struggled with intro chem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MichaelXY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Chem Intro
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 6K views
MichaelXY
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Hope I am posting this question in the correct forum, I was not sure as there are so many. Anyways, I am in finals week for Intro to Chemistry class. It really put me through the ringer, I mean I had a hard time in this class, and yes I studied. Now I need to take Chem 200 or General Chem, and I am somewhat of in a panic. I know Gen Chem must be way more difficult, than Intro chem. Has anyone else had a hard time with Intro Chem but lived through Gen Chem? I also am planning to take Microbio, and pre-calc. Any opinions, or should I run to the nearest Business Dept?

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
It depends entirely on your institution - you need to look at a syllabus and course textbook. What is called an intro/general course varies so much.

Can you talk to the lectures/tutors ?