msaki Thread starter Dec 8, 2015 #1 My name is M. SAKI, I amateur physicist. I am here to inform members about nuclear physics. Sorry for my bad english :)
My name is M. SAKI, I amateur physicist. I am here to inform members about nuclear physics. Sorry for my bad english :)
berkeman Admin Messages 69,781 Reaction score 25,629 Dec 8, 2015 #2 msaki said: My name is M. SAKI, I amateur physicist. I am here to inform members about nuclear physics. Sorry for my bad english :) Welcome to the PF. Be sure to read the PF rules (see INFO at the top of the page). We discuss mainstream science here.
msaki said: My name is M. SAKI, I amateur physicist. I am here to inform members about nuclear physics. Sorry for my bad english :) Welcome to the PF. Be sure to read the PF rules (see INFO at the top of the page). We discuss mainstream science here.