Introducing Ricochet: Our New Puppy!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Integral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Introducing
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
38 replies · 14K views
Integral said:
Dog food and anything else that fits in his mouth!

Tsu will vouch for this. :rolleyes:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Not Tsu, but she kept showing him her hair scrunchy. This dog is not one to give up easily, he is ready and willing to meet any challenge offered. The hair scrunchy was a challenge. I was in the other room when he finally grabbed it and ran. Yes, keep away is one of his favorite games! I was still hurting from the previous game of keep away (Dog 1, shin O ). so was not real eager to join in the chase. But this game did not last long, he swallowed it whole.

I think it was Monday morning when my wife saw him carrying it around the back yard. She managed to recover it before he recycled it. We have it in a zip lock in the garage. Tsu can have it if she wants! :rolleyes:
 
Well, Integral, that's certainly quite disgusting. Thanks for sharing.

- Warren
 
I could post a pic, if you want?
 
My dog would eat tamale wrappers and then the following day I would have "tamales" all over the back yard. :biggrin:
 
We quit using tinsel on the Christmas trees. We got tired of pulling it out of the kitty's rear ends.

Chroot, I'm guessing that you're not an animal person. :biggrin:
 
Integral said:
Not Tsu, but she kept showing him her hair scrunchy.
HEY! First he RIPPED it out of my HAIR (OOOUUUCCCHHH!) After that, my revenge was waving it in front of him and making him jump for it. :biggrin: :biggrin: He had the last laugh, though :rolleyes: (after he finished choking from me putting my finger down his throat to either retreive it or push it the rest of the way down:biggrin: )

I think it was Monday morning when my wife saw him carrying it around the back yard. She managed to recover it before he recycled it. We have it in a zip lock in the garage. Tsu can have it if she wants! :rolleyes:

Well, you know it WAS my favorite scrunchie... I'm thinking a little HOT water and some bleach and it'll be good as NEW! :smile: :smile: :smile: