Introducing the Education Advisor Badge

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the education forums have become highly popular and many students are receiving help. To recognize and reward members who provide quality education advice, the Education Advisor program has been introduced. The orange icon, which is technically a book, symbolizes this important badge of honor. There was also a small bug with the mouseover text, which has been fixed.
Our education forums have turned into one of our most popular areas. It's great to see so many students receiving help. To reward members who continually give sound education advice and to make it easier for members/vistors to recognize quality advice, we are announcing the beginning of the Education Advisor program.

Likes dlgoff and DrClaude
Physics news on Phys.org
This was a surprising notification. I've gotten a lot of help myself here, and I've been glad to help others in any way that I can. I'm honored. :)

Likes adjacent, dlgoff, micromass and 2 others
What is the orange icon supposed to be? A mortarboard?

Vanadium 50 said:
Looks like a book to me. I really liked the gazebo, sorry to see that it's gone. I was hoping someday to have a gazebo. Or is the Capitol Building icon a version of the gazebo? Oh, wait, it's the Lincoln Memorial.

Last edited:
Vanadium 50 said:
haha technically it's a book

Vanadium 50 said:

It's an important badge of honor. Thanks V50!

A small bug: the mouseover text for that book says "Homework Helper" instead of "Education Advisor".

Likes Greg Bernhardt

What is the Education Advisor Badge?

The Education Advisor Badge is a recognition given to individuals who have a strong background and experience in the field of education and have contributed significantly to the educational community.

Who can apply for the Education Advisor Badge?

Anyone who has a background in education, such as teachers, professors, administrators, and educational consultants, can apply for the Education Advisor Badge.

How do I apply for the Education Advisor Badge?

To apply for the Education Advisor Badge, you will need to provide evidence of your educational background and experience, as well as any contributions you have made to the educational community. This can include publications, presentations, workshops, and other relevant achievements.

What are the benefits of having the Education Advisor Badge?

The Education Advisor Badge can enhance your professional credibility and recognition in the field of education. It can also provide networking opportunities with other education professionals and access to exclusive resources and events.

Is there a cost to apply for the Education Advisor Badge?

There is no cost to apply for the Education Advisor Badge. However, there may be a fee for the review and processing of your application. This fee may vary depending on the organization or institution granting the badge.