deda
- 182
- 0
The marshal art of Aikido is based on and is all about the law of lever.
Steven Sigal says: “Nobody bits me in the kitchen!”
Steven Sigal says: “Nobody bits me in the kitchen!”
Finally something that we can agree upon (sort of). Aikido and jiu-jitsu rely on an understanding of leverage.deda said:The marshal art of Aikido is based on and is all about the law of lever.
Don't get me started on Seagal. He should spend less time in the kitchen, if you know what I mean. (He's getting soft!)Steven Sigal says: “Nobody bits me in the kitchen!”
Ok, I expected an equal sign in your reply but you have my attention any way. I’m curious if that double lever thing of yours can finally give me the vector relation of the forces and distances in a multi particle lever as shown here: www.geocities.com/dr_physica/bla_bla.htmAntonio Lao said:A first shot at its math expression for the double action is:
[tex]r_i \times F_i \cdot r_j \times F_j[/tex]