Is Australia a Good Place to Study and Live at 17 Years Old?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
Mokae
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I am 17 years old.
A friend's aunt just introduces me to a her niece in Australia, I am thinking of trying for a schoolarship application advertised many on local papers to get there and meet them.
I 'd like a good high school in well...Australia.
What do you think about Australia ? Is it good to live there ? It should be cool to marry the lady and live there forever.

What is your idea ?

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Mokae said:
Supposing I am a site manager, I can know easily whether or not you are female, if you spend more time reading this thread, I am 61 and male anyway

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
Last edited: