Is Charles Bennett one of the most prominent physicists alive?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Casco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physicists
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Casco
Messages
82
Reaction score
1
Is Charles Bennett one of the most prominent physicists alive??

I have been receantly introducing to quantum information and I have found that C. Bennett is almost in every publication or at least in a very considerable part of publications in information theory, which seems to be gaining a lot of strength, so I just want to hear your opinion about this. Also I would like to hear about other great physicists in this area that you may know.
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Where does he work? Are they spendy on R&D in any particularly new fields??
 


nitsuj said:
Where does he work? Are they spendy on R&D in any particularly new fields??

He is working in IBM