Is Condoleezza Rice the Object of Moammar Gadhafi's Affection?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
8,252
Reaction score
2,666
Did you see that Gadhafi had a photo album with photos of Condoleeza Rice? :smile: THAT is funny! I wonder how Rice feels about all of this.

It seems that Gadhafi was indeed quite enamored with Rice. This is a quote from an interview on-Al Jazeera, back in 2007.

“I support my darling black African woman,” he said. “I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders. I love her very much. I admire her, and I’m proud of her, because she’s a black woman of African origin,” Moammar Ghadafi added.
http://www.secaucusnewjersey.org/moammar-ghadafi-kept-pictures-of-condoleezza-rice-8758.html

Absolute gold!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
It was FUNNY, ... until,
It also noted that Condoleezza Rice received gifts worth $212,000 from Moammar Ghadafi.

Edit: I'm sure she had paid the gift tax to the IRS.
 
Last edited:
He had similar praise for Obama, for the U.S. having elected him. He may be attracted to her, but any African in the most powerful administration in the world probably interests him significantly.
 
Newai said:
He had similar praise for Obama, for the U.S. having elected him. He may be attracted to her, but any African in the most powerful administration in the world probably interests him significantly.

He probably isn't thrilled with Obama at the moment. :biggrin:

Also, I doubt it was "similar praise". He said he loves Condi. That is very unusual.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Also, I doubt it was "similar praise". He said he loves Condi. That is very unusual.

A million bajillion bumper stickers here in the U.S. disagree.
 
Condi may appreciate that for about thirteen years, we had a cat named in honor of Gadhafi - Moammar Sheepdip the Filth [officially].