Is déjàvu a part of human life like our breathing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vivan Vatsa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Human Life
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 1K views
Vivan Vatsa
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
well if seen from top approach, "dejavu" is just a myth, but if it is observed practically, it happens with me everyday.
I think that I am always respecting my actions. I think that there is 30 hours in my day.
I think that I am a freak but if it happens a dozen of times, it is no coincidence.
So please help me..??
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Vivan Vatsa said:
well if seen from top approach, "dejavu" is just a myth, but if it is observed practically, it happens with me everyday.
I think that I am always respecting my actions. I think that there is 30 hours in my day.
I think that I am a freak but if it happens a dozen of times, it is no coincidence.
So please help me..??
You really should ask a neurologist for advice. Usually the déja vu effect indicates a disturbance between short time and long time memory. The signals are sort of messed up. Often one can experience those effects when there hasn't been enough or bad sleep. If it really occurs to you in such a frequency then the best advice you can get is to consult a professional doctor.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and Vivan Vatsa