Is Down The Rabbit Hole Just an Extended Version of What The Bleep Do We Know?

  • Thread starter Thread starter drewnlisa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hole
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 4K views
drewnlisa
Down The Rabbit Hole...?

Hi to all,

I've been watching Down The Rabbit Hole and was wondering the credibility
of the speakers and information.

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=2175190332317188213&q=what+the+bleep+we+know&total=30&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Cheers
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I haven't seen this film but from what I know of the contents nothing in it is science. It is a religious documentary, with the word "quantum" scattered throughout in random places. Give it exactly as much credibility as you would give to spokespersons of the Transcendental Meditation movement in any other context.
 
That movie is a joke. I'm surprised they were able to dupe a couple of Phd scientists into an interview. And who's behind this? That new age colored T-shirt crystal worshiper lady, forgot her name.
 
Most likely the same crackpot junk as What the Bleep. I wouldn't bother watching it.
 
Paradigms, paradigms. Oh we love our paradigms!
 
what said:
That movie is a joke. I'm surprised they were able to dupe a couple of Phd scientists into an interview. And who's behind this? That new age colored T-shirt crystal worshiper lady, forgot her name.

I forget her name, but I'm pretty sure the guy she is "channeling" from 50,000 years ago is named Ramtha!:smile:

Seriously though, The movie is not credible. As what says, it's a joke. The word credible should not be used in the same sentence as this movie. It takes quantum mechanics and misinterprets it to make it look like it supports a slew of pseudo scientific practices which the theory, in reality, does not offer any evidence for.
 
Evo said:
Most likely the same crackpot junk as What the Bleep. I wouldn't bother watching it.

It's actually the exact same movie. I mean, "Down the Rabbit Hole" is just the extended-directors-cut DVD edition of What The Bleep Do We Know.