Is Formal Education Necessary for Understanding Physics and Cosmology?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pooka217
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 546 views
pooka217
Hi,
I love physics and cosmology even though I have no formal qualifications in either. Nice to be here [emoji4] .
Joe.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello.
I hope you will enjoy visiting here as I do.
Only advice I can offer is that the site is about understanding or furthering well known science.
Weird and wonderful alternatives tend to be sucked into a black hole.
 
Hiya,
Thanks for the advice. I already see from what I've read that this is a hard science place but I just enjoy reading about scientific stuff. I must admit I will be mainly reading posts rather than posting as methinks I am way out of my depth [emoji3].