Pust Thread starter Aug 28, 2017 #1 My name is Jesper and i am from Denmark. I am 35 years, landscaper with an interest for science. Hope to learn some things in here :)
My name is Jesper and i am from Denmark. I am 35 years, landscaper with an interest for science. Hope to learn some things in here :)
Pust Aug 28, 2017 #2 For a couple of years ago, i made a model for "Human influence on each other" I saw it was pretty much similar to what quarks and gluons looks like. My question is, could it be a picture of how it looks..
For a couple of years ago, i made a model for "Human influence on each other" I saw it was pretty much similar to what quarks and gluons looks like. My question is, could it be a picture of how it looks..