Is it beneficial to have Pf translated into different languages?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rootX
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
rootX
Messages
481
Reaction score
4
I was wondering if anyone has made this recommendation in the past. I did advanced search but didn't come up with any results.


I think there are some incentives in putting it in different languages (only need awful amount of time?) because most websites do that:
http://answers.yahoo.com/
and all corporations etc.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If you read the https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=5374", you would have noticed that English is the requirement for posting on here. Since this forum is highly moderated, and English is the only language that is in common with all the Mentors and Administrators, it is why we have made English the only language of communication on PF.

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I agree it is very hard to do that with current management style.
I knew about it before starting this thread that's why I said "awful amount of time" - 2 to ~6 years to get them to this stage :rolleyes:

I also use google trans to get information from some arabic, russian, and asian sites(works good so far :smile:)