Is It Ever Too Late to Start Learning Organic Chemistry?

  • Thread starter Thread starter robynmc
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 412 views
robynmc
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
I'm learning some organic chemistry for general interest/literacy, mostly khan academy and popular science books. I have some higher maths, not much. Older than you, I bet.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: sysprog and jedishrfu
Physics news on Phys.org
(
robynmc said:
I'm learning some organic chemistry for general interest/literacy, mostly khan academy and popular science books. I have some higher maths, not much. Older than you, I bet.
Well, maybe older than I am (63), but, like me, not so old that you've already learned all there is to know (if that were humanly possible, and as far as I know, it isn't).

:welcome: