Is it possible for a man to have sperm-free semen and how can it be treated?

  • Topic: Medical 
  • Thread starter Thread starter lonton
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 7K views
lonton
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Is there any man that has semen without sperm ? How to cure him ?

Thanks
 
Biology news on Phys.org


lonton said:
Is there any man that has semen without sperm ? How to cure him ?

Thanks

If the man has had a vasectomy then he will produce seminal fluid without sperm.
 


There are also men who naturally have a low or non-existent sperm count. Try Googling for fertility treatments.
 
But then how do I sure my husbnd will have plenty of white cream to fetilize me ?
I am worried about the marriag that my family has no children/grandchilred after all/

Why I have this treatment ? Eveybody out there can fertilize any women they want to.
 
lonton said:
But then how do I sure my husbnd will have plenty of white cream to fetilize me ?
I am worried about the marriag that my family has no children/grandchilred after all/

Why I have this treatment ? Eveybody out there can fertilize any women they want to.

The two of you need to go to your doctor. Your doctor can best assess these issues.
 
Yes I agree, see your doctor. Their are so many options available to help with fertility. Plus they will look at both your husband and yourself.